Veterans: NHS Mental Health Services
Op COURAGE: The Veterans Mental Health and Wellbeing Service
If you or someone you know is struggling with their mental health or wellbeing, expert help is available from Op COURAGE: The Veterans Mental Health and Wellbeing Service.
It does not matter if you’re due to leave the Armed Forces, just left the Armed Forces or left many years ago. Op COURAGE are here to help and understand the courage it takes to speak to someone.
When you contact Op COURAGE, you’ll speak to people who:
- Understand the Armed Forces and military life
- Are either from the Armed Forces community or highly experienced in working with serving personnel, reservists, veterans, and their families
- Will work with you to make sure you get the right type of specialist care, support, and treatment
How to contact Op COURAGE: The Veterans Mental Health and Wellbeing Service
- In the North of England, call 0303 123 1145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Midlands or East of England, call 0300 323 0137 or email email@example.com
- In London or the South East of England, call 020 3317 6818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the South West of England, call 0300 365 2000 or email email@example.com
If you experience a mental health crisis (when you no longer feel able to cope or are not in control of your situation) you can contact Op COURAGE: The Veterans Mental Health and Wellbeing Service or you can get help by:
If you’re still serving, you can also call the Military Mental Health Helpline on 0800 323 4444.