We Charge for Non-NHS services, if you need to know more information, please ask a member of staff online.
All fees are in GBP (£).
Please note that we will not accept payments by American Express card.
We can process most other credit and debit cards, cash and cheques. Details can be obtained from reception.
Letters and Certificates
- Letters for patients – from £25.00
- Private sick note – £20.00
- Private prescription – £15.00
- Certificate confirming dates of registration (per patient) – £10.00
- Freedom from Infection certificate – £15.00
- Fitness to travel certificate – £25.00
- Fitness to exercise certificate – £25.00
- Power of attorney – £80.00
- Witness statements – £80.00
- Miscellaneous certificates from – £25.00
- Provident association claim form (e.g. BUPA/PPA) – £30.00
- Holiday cancellation examination/report – £40.00
- Sickness/accident insurance benefit claim form report – £40.00
- Insurance claim form – £40.00
- Occupational health (from notes) – £30.00
- Taxi medical – £55.00
- HGV / PSV medical – £80.00
- Fostering examination and report (form AH) – £73.86
- Elderley driver fitness certificate – £95.00
- Israel medical with examination – £60.00
- Israel medical without examination – £25.00
- Seat belt exemption – £25.00
Access To Records
- Computerised records – £10.00
- Manual records or combination of manual and computer – £50.00
The practice now only offers NHS vaccines which are free of charge on the NHS and Meningitis ACWY which is a private vaccine when given for travel purposes.
These can only be booked after completing a pre-travel questionaire.
Anti malarial tablets can be obtained from the practice on a private prescription, they are not prescribed on the NHS even if you have an exemption.
Private prescriptions are charged as above.
- Vaccination certificate – £15.00
- Meningitis ACWY [MENVENO] (includes certificate) – £68.00
Solicitors / Insurance and Miscellaneous Reports
- Reports without exam – £60.00
- Reports with exam – £120.00
- Additional information – £165.00 per hour pro-rata minimum charge – £30.00