Use this service to request a referral to the Be Well social prescribing service.
Be Well is a Social Prescribing Service for Manchester that helps support people to acquire the skills, knowledge, and confidence to take control of their own life, health, and wellbeing.
It is more important than ever that the people of Manchester get the support they need when they need it. Be Well is here to do that job.
We have 3 Be Well social prescribers working with the practice. One of our social prescribers specialises in helping 18 to 25 year olds.
- when referral is received by the coach they aim to contact the patient within 5 days
- they will then aim to offer the patient an assessment in 10 days of referral
- once assessed, the patient will then be offered their first appointment/progress session on average within 20 days of referral
You can use this service if you:
- are registered at the surgery
Before you start
We’ll ask you for:
- your first and last name, date of birth, sex, postcode, email and phone number
- if applicable, the details of the person you are completing the form on behalf of
You can also phone us on 0161 205 4364 or visit the surgery in person.